Tuesday, May 5, 2009

rainadelmagick and her witchy ways at Pagan Festival 2009

Look for us at the

Pagan Festival in Berkeley

Saturday, May 9th, 2009

We'll be at the The 8th Annual Pagan Festival at Peace Park (MLK Civic Center Park), Martin Luther King Jr. Way between Center and Allston in Berkeley, on Saturday, May 9th, from 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM. There will be Music, Dance, Stage Performances, Vendors, Story Telling, Arts & Crafts and so much more.

I will have new jewelry, apothecary herbs, wind chimes and fertility fetishes. Come out, enjoy the day, and mention that you saw the festival on my website I will give you a free self-collected quartz crystal from the Sierra foothills!

For detailed information about the festival
see the Pagan Alliance Festival website.

Also check out my new goodies on my own homepage, rainadelmagick.com

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment